Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blessing-The Blessing of the Lord-Kenneth Copeland & Dr. Bill Winston

A personal note from Pastor Steve.
God has gently been leading me into this revelation over the last couple years. I became more intense in study back in February of this year when still in the Philippines and suffering lack. Then once I had to come home because of greater lack I became driven to find out the truth.
God has personally led me into the word to study this outside of what others were teaching based on the life of Abraham in Genesis and following it all the way to Jesus. I don't call this prosperity preaching but the truth about ALL God has done for us through Jesus Christ. The old prosperity preaching was all about money and becoming filthy rich for your own personal gain. So I though out the baby with the bath water when I ever heard blessing and money preached about. I suffered for the last 20 years in lack, living below the poverty level in the US and not being able to fulfill God's call on my life to the children, poor, this generation and the nations.
I personally don't want to be rich for personal reasons but I need to be rich in every way made possible through Jesus Christ to see masses come to Jesus and have all their needs met and teaching them to do the same.
God spoke to me this year, "Teach My people to prosper." So now I begin the challenge to do so especially as I plan to return to the Philippines to teach these truths to one of the top ten poorest nations in the world.
I can say that for myself if I don't walk in the fullness of these teachings I will greatly fall short of fulfilling all God has called me to do for Him and a multitude could go to hell, go with food and go without spiritual and physical needs being net. You might think this is too strong of a statement but it's true. We all have a sphere of influence God has gifted us for to meet the needs of those people whether it be a friend, coworker, family, neighborhood, city or nation and if we don't, who will?
I totally agree with these Biblical teachings but do not personally desire to be rich with mansions etc. How others have used the wealth of God is between them and God and God will be their judge at the end of it all. My focus in on lost and hurting and hungry humanity who are living in Hell on earth and will go there for all eternity if they don't repent. I only desire this wealth to reach and help millions of people with the gospel and mercy of Jesus Christ.
There a warnings in Deuteronomy that when we are living in the blessing not to turn from God and follow idols. Deuteronomy 6:10-12 & Deuteronomy 8:10-20 The Blessing has the potential to cause people to walk away from God and serve the creation instead of the Creator. So we don't reject the blessing out of fear but have sanctified and righteous thinking towards it and to use it to be a blessing. Remember money isn't evil but loving it is. Money can do a lot of wonderful things when it comes to helping others who are under the curse of the Law with it's destruction and poverty and don't even know it.

Deuteronomy 30:19

New International Version (NIV)
19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

I choose life and blessing so I can give life and blessing
Pastor Steve










This Next One is Amazing

Watch Those Below with Dr. Bill Winston Thursday Night & Friday Morning

Click on Playlist above to see the Dr. Bill Winston Videos

"Faith in the BLESSING" Dr. Bill Winston